- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Plan and monitor the marketing activities to be implemented monthly, weekly and daily, supported by a follow-up tool for sharing with the Sales and Marketing Manager
· Conduct consumer surveys and analyze sales trends in order to assist management to determine product positioning, pricing, key messages and other important strategic decisions
· Organize and attend marketing activities such as field events, expos and other promotions to raise brand awareness
· Generate relations with stakeholders and liaise with them to create common promotional success of activities that shall enhance the brand
· In consultation with management, plan and prepare both internal and external company communications and build positive relationships with media and the public
· Ensure implementation, compliance and follow up of market activities.
· Management of the companies' social media platforms to generate more followers andengagements through creative constructive business-related content and timely posting
· Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
· Monitor the Kenya and regional agri-business intelligence through daily newspaper coverage and sharing to the Management Team for timely decision making
· Track, respond and keep record of customers and partners enquiries through all communication channels
· Maintain the customers database for analysis and targeted marketing activities
· Plan, prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the management team.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any business related. Additional qualification in Marketing preferred
· 3years' experience in related marketing role
· Proven working experience in digital marketing
· Technical Skills/Leadership Competencies
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Energy and drive - Has speed and agility: takes quick and timely action to seize more opportunities
· Problem solving – Proactively picks up issues and correct them on time
· Strong interpersonal skills
· A person of trust and high integrity
· Report writing
· Effective communication skill with both internal and external customers
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.