- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Strong organization and interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills including command of the English language
· Must be independent and be able to work proactively
· Basic accounting skills
· Great attitude, open to learning, self-driven/starter and customer focus
· Proficiency in Written and spoken English
· Responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to conferences, workshops and meetings. Makes relevant hotel reservations,
· Responsible for ensuring strict adherence to set policies under the overall finance and administration guidelines for the office.
· Develop and maintain administration systems, Maintain and coordinate Office documentation and information with confidentiality for orderly and easy access to documents/filing system in readiness for external and internal audit requirement.
· Coordinate Satellite office vehicle(s) ensure that vehicles are periodically scheduled for maintenance and always have valid insurance cover.
· Responsible for coordinating travel for office staff, volunteers and visitors by making relevant travel arrangements.
· Responsible for ensuring that Plan travel policies and procedures are well understood and followed at Office.
· Oversee provision of cleaning services, ensuring proper maintenance and cleanliness of the offices.
· Coordinate all procurement activities for Office and ensure compliance to policies guidelines and regulations.
· Produce timely and accurate logistics reporting to the Integrated Senior Project Coordinator. Oversee the office stores management, asset/inventory control.
· Maintain an updated office asset register including safe custody of all organizations’ assets, maintaining their purchase contracts, ownership documents after sale service contracts and undertaking periodical physical stock takes.
· Ensure transparency and integrity in the procurement processes in line with Plan policies and guidelines;
· Receive, review procurement requests and source using appropriate procurement method.
· Analyze bids and recommend selected vendor for approval;
· Prepare and facilitate issuance of approved LPOs to vendors and follow ups to ensure quality delivery of goods and/or services.
· Liaise with the requesters to ensure goods and services requested are received on time and the necessary documentation satisfactorily done (goods received notes/invoices etc.);
· Process payment as applicable and ensure documentation is submitted to Finance in a timely manner
· Keep proper and an up to date filing system for all procurement documents;
· Update and share the weekly procurement tracker
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, procurement and logistics, supply chain management or another related field.
· 1-year relevant experience in administration, logistics, procurement, or HR preferably in a similar position in an NGO.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and team player
· Good team management and supervisory skills
· Excellent office management skills
· IT/computer skills
· Knowledge of filing and general record keeping
· Pro-active and excellent time management skills
· Ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail
· Telephone operation skills
· Hands on experience and skills in an Enterprise Resource Planning e.g. SAP
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.