- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Achieve agreed sales and margin budgets to contribute towards realizing the company-wide budget.
· Identify, initiate and manage solution selling and engineering project activity that develops major opportunities in industrial sector into successful business.
· Provide local presence / contact with customers, end users and distributors to support sales targets by supplying;
1. a flow of COMPANY technical information, improving product awareness in the local market and distributor capability.
2. an effective interface between customers / end users and the various departments within the COMPANY organization, achieving the desired level of customer service.
3. Industry and Product Promotions to achieve sales growth of COMPANY brands.
· Provide high calibre engineering support to improve and reinforce the technical perception of COMPANY with local customers and end users.
· Maintain awareness of latest COMPANY products / technologies, and application developments in the marketplace to ensure advice / guidance is current and appropriate.
· Develop and maintain database of customer information to improve marketing knowledge and intelligence.
· Forecast sales demand at product and product group level to assist efficient planning and maximize delivery reliability.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Degree Calibre – Technically-related degree or with equivalent qualifications from a technical education environment - Mechanical engineer / Practical engineer
· Minimum 6 years working experience with at least:
· 3 years’ selling experience selling technical products/ solutions / services in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
· hands-on experience of factory maintenance environments (as either employee or solutions provider)
· sales and profit responsibility experience
· Experienced engineer with good commercial aptitude or experienced mechanical industrial professional with good engineering/product knowledge (5 years’ experience).
· PC Literacy – including all MS Office programs
· Project management skills
· An aptitude for languages
· self-motivation and self-discipline
· Negotiation and selling skills
· Planning and good organisational skills
· Multi-cultural awareness
· Knowledge of bearings & applications
· Knowledge of the Industrial/Heavy industries (Steel, Cement, Mining, Rail)
· Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
· Decision making capability
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
· Achievement orientated
· Confident presentation skills
· Able to understand the commercial and technical implications within a situation and reconcile the demands of both
· Ability to deploy relevant skills in the selling of COMPANY technology and promotion of the COMPANY brand
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.