HR ADMIN OFFICER
- Posted By brites management
HR ADMIN OFFICER
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Support the recruitment and induction processes and ensure new staff joining the organization go through the entire recruitment and on boarding cycle and that all documentation required is on file.
· Carry out timely reference checking for all new staff and follow up with HROs to ensure timely confirmations at probation period end for new employees.
· Support and coordinate performance cycle by ensuring timely compilation of documentation and reporting.
· Support and coordinate staff training and ensure training records are up to date.
· Ensuring up to date capture of all staff information in HR to result in accurate reports.
· Provide administrative support for ER and exit processes including collating the data from exit interviews, timely responses.
· Maintain and manage HR administrative costs including ensuring accountability for stationary and other costs resulting in a cost reduction.
· Maintain up to date contracts, licenses for all medical staff, including locum to ensure compliance and accurate data base.
· Providing support in the timely generation and consolidation of HR reports.
· Maintain an efficient filing system for HR department.
· HRMIS Registration of new staff
· Maintain confidentiality at all times.
· Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resource
· 1-year experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Result oriented and reliable
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.