- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Design print, digital, and out-of-home advertising for the company
· Ideate and execute creative ideas for visual communication
· Create visual layouts for use on social media and online advertisements
· Work within the Comms team in collaboration with other Antara Departments as needed, including Corporate Operations, Sales, Product Development & others to understand project scope and objectives
· Executing growth hacking tests and other experiments with design
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
· Maintain and follow Antara’s naming convention and organization of graphic files
· Ensure the output is in compliance with Antara’s brand guidelines and design standards
· Check preliminary and final artworks for errors and make necessary corrections
· Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· A degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field, or minimum 3years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
· Have a strong portfolio of sample projects
· Have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
· Experience working in the tech industry is an added advantage
· Technical competencies
· Ability to use design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign etc.
· Ability to originate unique ideas
· Ability to complete tasks and deliver high quality work within tight timelines
· Agile at brainstorming, and able to visualize ideas to custom graphics that communicate and resonate with our audiences across digital platforms
· Strong Copywriting skills
· Core competencies
· A willingness to learn - especially because at Antara we are constantly developing new approaches and ideas
· The ability to adapt to Company’s systems, protocols, and culture is an essential requirement
· A team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
· Deadline driven, organized and detail oriented.
· Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
· Problem Solving
· Problems are operational, affecting more than one function in the company. Solutions will involve moderate risk as decisions are made through a consultative process with stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.