AREA SALES MANAGER
- Posted By brites management
AREA SALES MANAGER
NATURE OF JOB
KSH 50,000 – 90,000
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the volume delivery across their demarcated sales territory/ Area- consisting of a number of distributors
· Day to day management of the SRDE distributors within the designated area, ensuring they adhere to the Distributor operating standards (DOSA) and achieve their set KPIs – key focus being on retail distribution coverage.
· Day to day management of the Sales Reps in the designated area, ensuring active coaching and development of entire sales field team.
· Route accompaniment with Area Sales Representatives for performance appraisal and coaching.
· Plan and carry out direct sales and marketing activities to achieve agreed upon sales volume budgets, values, brand portfolio visibility and profitability within set time lines. Monitor and report performance versus set commercial objectives.
· Monitor and report on competitor activities, carry out market research and customer surveys and provide relevant information to the management to facilitate making of well-informed decisions.
· Breakdown of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Key Accounts in GT Customers Targets to the Sales Reps, Merchandisers and Route Salesmen by the 1st day of every new month and ensure formal communication to the team with an objective of achieving the Daily Targets for the entire Company’s Product Portfolio.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, business administration, business, or related field preferred
· Three (3) years’ previous experience in FMCG, Client services, sales, or a related field
· Possession of professional marketing / sales qualification – being an added advantage
· Conversant with CRM – SENRI would be an added advantage
· Good Communication
· Sales negotiator
· Problem solving and presentation skills crucial to overall objective achievement
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.