- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide guidance to the clients in order to purchase property for the right price under the best terms
· Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
· Display and market property to possible buyers through advertisements, cold calling, social media open houses and listing services.
· Creating lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients and maintain a pipeline of potential customers.
· Generating client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property
· Making presentations and showing properties to potential buyers and renters
· Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
· Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and payment.
· Market Research: Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities, and emerging marketing strategies to adapt and enhance our marketing efforts and sales techniques.
· Sales Negotiation: Negotiate sales contracts and agreements, ensuring favorable terms for clients and the company.
· Collaboration: Work closely with the marketing team to align marketing efforts with sales objectives, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
· Client Services: Provide exceptional customer service throughout the real estate transaction process, addressing client inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Degree in Sales and Marketing
· Mature with over 3 years experience in selling solar
· Proven working experience as a Salesperson with proven track record of successful sales records.
· Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
· Hardworking, goal oriented and self –motivated
· Initiative, creative, persistent with a passion for sales
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Good knowledge of the local property
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.