- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
KSH 30,000 – 35,000
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparing duty rosters, leave schedules and attendance registers for housekeeping staff.
· Developing and implementing housekeeping performance standards and other specifications in line with best practice and ensuring compliance to such standards by the housekeeping team.
· Reporting and following up on maintenance issues.
· Monitoring supplies and making requisitions.
· Conducting frequent spot checks to ensure establishments’ housekeeping standards are met.
· Conducting orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures and to demonstrate on use and maintenance of equipment.
· Assessing the competence of housekeeping team and offering coaching support and training.
· Identifying staff training and development needs and carrying out staff appraisals.
· Arranging flowers according to colors, shapes and sizes in order to create the most appealing and eye catching designs.
· Caring for flowers by watering, pruning and timely removal of withered ones;
· Handling disciplinary issues for the housekeeping staff.
· Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Diploma in Hospitality or Housekeeping
· At least 5 years working experience in a High paced Restaurant.
· Familiar with chemical cleaning precautions
· Computer literate
· High level of integrity
· Team player with an ability to lead and motivate others
· Excellent reporting and communication skills
· Problem identification and solving skills
· Working under minimum supervision.
· Male candidates are encouraged to apply for gender balance in the department
HOW TO APPLY:
· Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
· Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted