- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
KSH 35,000 – 40,000
KISUMU AND WESTERN KENYA
Duties and Responsibilities
· Shared responsibility for the safekeeping of the assets stored within the warehouse.
· Ensure proper and accurate recording of all materials in to and out of the warehouse to ensure accuracy of stocks records.
· Ensure accurate labelling and storage of materials within the warehouse.
· Prepare materials for dispatch to all locations.
· Assist in regular stock taking and documentation.
· Ensure safety of both materials and self is maintained to avoid injury and loss.
· Load and offload stocks as per instructions given and ensure accuracy of the same.
· Accepts, verifies, inspects and records all deliveries according to policy.
· Records, reports to supervisor and returns defective items.
· Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area.
· Handles complaints related to deliveries; notifies supervisor of any delivery’s issues.
· Support the implementation of the various.
· Perform any other duty as assigned by the General Secretary /CEO or any an authorized official of including deliveries as need arises.
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
· Degree in procurement or any relevant field
· Previous experience in stock management and/ or secretary work is preferable
· At least 1-2 years working experience.
· Experience in a busy hospital set-up will be an added advantage.
· Honesty, transparency, and integrity.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Effective communication skills - listening, oral and written.
· Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
· Analytical and decision-making skills.
· Report writing and presentation skills.
· Desire for personal development, improvement, and learning.
HOW TO APPLY
· Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
· Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.