- Posted By brites management
Position: Productions Supervisor
Nature of Job: Full Time
Our client a food manufacturing company is looking to hire a Production supervisor to plan, organize and control production in the company to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to the best standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Plan a production schedule for the job
· Supervise the factory team
· Recruit and train casuals
· Implement and control the production schedule
· Review and adjust the schedule where needed
· Determine the human resources required
· Determine the material resources required
· Manage human and material resources to meet production targets
· Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
· Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
· Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
· Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
· Set product quality standards
· Monitor quality standards of products
· Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
· Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
· Determine and implement improvements to the production process
· Prepare and maintain production reports
· Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
· Estimate production costs and work to reduce production cost
· Set production budgets
· BSC food science and Technology.
· Computer Literate- MS office.
· Training on HACCP/ISO standards (ISO 9001:2015 & FSSC 22000:2018)
· At least 2yrs of progressive working experience with FMCG firm.
· Supervisory experience in a busy organization.
· Honesty and demonstrates a high degree of integrity
· Tea player and diversity of tasks.