- Posted By brites management
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensuring proper recording and custody of all procurement documents and inventories
· Monitoring the reorder levels in liaison with the user department to avoid stock outs.
· Issuing items/materials/goods to user department upon receipt of approved store requisitions.
· Take part in monthly stock take, monitor any system related issues regarding stock management and suggest any improvement on stock management with objective to save on cost and cash flow.
· Ensuring goods ordered and good received tallies in quantities and quality
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
· Diploma in Purchasing and supply chain management.
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
· At least 1-2 years working experience.
· Experience in a busy hospital set-up will be an added advantage.
· Honesty, transparency, and integrity.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Effective communication skills - listening, oral and written.
· Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
· Analytical and decision-making skills.
· Report writing and presentation skills.
· Desire for personal development, improvement, and learning.
HOW TO APPLY
· Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
· Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.