MUSLIM MALE ACCOUNTANT
NATURE OF JOB
Duties and Responsibilities
· Complete a daily report on the financial health of the business.
· Manage Payroll and submit statutory deductions i.e. NHIF, NSSF, PAYE and VAT
· Produce monthly Management Reports.
· Work with Tally ERP system as a management tool for accounts.
· Manage inter-company transactions
· Handle all banking requirements both online and offline.
· Initiate Payments to Suppliers using the Online banking portal.
· Manage all licensing and permits for the business.
· Liaise with Operation Manager and ensure timely payment schedule for all supplier payments.
· Create cashflow forecasts.
· Advise senior management on any issues.
· Actively scrutinize and act upon areas where profit could be increased.
· Advise on any structural systems that could be changed to increase efficiency and profitability.
· Create an annual budget for the business, broken down into months, with measurable targets.
· Conduct regular checks on pricing and margins.
· Review quarterly product pricing and margins
· Raise quotes and proposals
· Manage client contracts
· Manage Tenders.
Key Requirements Skills, experience and qualification
· Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
· Must be CPA (K) or ACCA finalist
· Must have 3 – 4 years working experience in a similar role
· Must be Proficient in using accounting systems, General Accounting skills and Computer skills especially excel
· Must be a good team player with excellent communication skills
· Must be organized, accurate and detail oriented
· Must be highly reliable and Confidentiality
· Results oriented and ability to deliver within very strict deadlines
· Can work under minimal supervision.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.