Resource Mobilization Manager Job. Kenyatta National Hospital
- Posted By Brites Management Services
JOB GROUP K4
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Affiliations & Institutional Development, the Resource Mobilization Manager will be expected to take a leading role in the Hospital resource mobilization programmes.
- Coordinating strategic collaborations and Corporate Partnerships;
- Coordinating resource mobilization strategies for the hospital;
- Analysing and managing of all fundraising channels and activities, ensuring longterm resource availability for KNH.
- Engaging with development partners to build strong relations and mobilize resources to support Hospital’s agenda and deliverables.
- Managing fund raising cycle including concept note/proposal development processes in collaboration with program teams to ensure that they are properly coordinated and consistent with internal program priorities, cross cutting issues and donor priorities and requirements.
- Coordinating in liaison with the other stakeholders the establishment of working modalities in the area of financial data tracking and analysis for budgeting, monitoring, and reporting and grant audit in order to meet program objectives and partner/ donor requirements.
- Harmonizing planning, budgeting and reporting guidelines & templates for Development Partners (DPs) to align their support with priority areas.
- A Masters Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development, Development Studies, Economics, Social Sciences, International Relations, Public Administration and Business Administration or relevant field from the recognized University.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development, Development Studies, Economics, Social Sciences, International Relations, Public Administration and Business Administration or relevant field from the recognized University.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience in fundraising and grant management.
- A minimum of at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- A certificate in Leadership/Management Course lasting not less than 4 weeks
- Evidence in Proficiency in computer applications
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail and quality orientation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Strong managerial skill and ability to lead teams
- Initiative taker, self-motivation and a commitment to continuously work results oriented
- Negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of financial management and reporting processes
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- The position is on a three (3) year contract renewable once subject to satisfactory performance.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 24th April 2019 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification