Business Development Manager- Freight, Courier and Logistics services
- Posted By Brites Management Services
Department: Sales Department
Job Nature: Full time
Our client a multinational company offering Freight, Courier and Logistics services is seeking to recruit an aggressive Business Development Manager, with previous Business Development experience in a similar industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Coming up with new marketing strategies
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- A University Degree in a Business related field
- Minimum 5 years business development experience in a service company ( Freight, Courier & Logistics most preferred)
- Possess strong service knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- She/he should be ready to play a pivotal role in achieving the targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- Ability to manage a junior team
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.